Attending SPPMPC Annual Assembly

Today is the annual assembly of the Sts Peter and Paul Multi-Purpose Cooperative held in the municipal gym.I actually don't want to attend like this considering my health but I need to do do it because I want to receive something as incentives to members who will attend such activities.

Early this morning, I went to the venue of activities to register. So I need to stand for a while in a queue during this warm morning. This initial activity actually makes me feel bored and tired.

Yes, I am tired. I think, it is because my hemoglobin level is too low again. You see, I failed to follow the instruction of my doctor. I was told to take three immunosuppressants (HCQS, Prednisone and MyCept) but I could only afford to buy two of them (HCQS and Prednisone). And I was also told to take these immunosuppressants one tablet each three times a day, but I only take one tablet once a day. To raise my hemoglobin level, my doctor told me to take a certain injection once a week, but I couldn't because I couldn't afford to buy such injection.

Actually, I don't have sponsors anymore since the month of March. So, I don't have any option but to focus all my trust to God. If God permits that even without meds I can survive this illness, then that will be a great miracle to happen. God's miracle in my life is my only hope.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Itago Mo Ako Sa Iyong Puso

Just want to share this story written by my husband. I found it in his files, and I think it is worth sharing.  ITAGO MO AKO SA IYONG PUSO...